I'm delighted to share with you the great new infographic "Facts About Chinese Pronunciation in Plain English"
What is it, that makes Chinese pronunciation so hard when pinyin can seem so simple? Check it out with this infographic. It is divided into the following sections:
- 3 Reasons for learning pronunciation first
- 3 vs 4 on Pronunciation. The easy and the hard
- 3 vs 3 on Pinyin. The easy and the hard
- 5 Common misconceptions
- Why bother learn correct pronunciation?
- Become a pinyin superhero!
This infographic is a great supplement to the Standard Mandarin software for learning pronunciation and pinyin. If you have been struggling with Chinese pronunciation, you're probably going to find a few bits of amusement here.
I sincerely hope you will enjoy it. Click here to view it now (It's free)
During the coming weeks a number of blog posts will be submitted to the new StandardMandarin.com blog, to cover each section of the infographic in greater detail.
Please stay tuned